Saturday, October 10, 2009

Baby Breakfasts and Beer Bosoms



Now, I have a 13 month old sucking my chickoobee (Japanese for nipple - no I didn't make it up).
Damn it. I'm trying to wean l think. It's been damn hard of late as his gum is popping up a double tooth so he's been comforted by my good ol' boosie. It's shocking at first witnessing teething in your first born. Now I understand why dad said, 'wait till he's teething..' He sleeps with me for 40% of the night too. Hubbo crashes on a futon in the open living area - where the TV is. Lol.

- He's in bed-

God I wonder how he'll be at 2.
He usually has leftovers for brekkie or something with rice and yogurt and fruit. The convenience of cereal would be way better. He doesn't seem to like weetabix at all though - where as I love them. I bought some Quakers oatmeal the other day. I always wondered what the heck it was as the cover has porridge with mushrooms in it. Anyways, he opens his mouth the width of a coin to eat it. I think I added banana to it that time. We'll persevere I think. I HATE wasting food.
Tonight I am having my first solo social outing. Choice. Hihi's tending to teething boy and I am gonna hang at What the Dickens in Ebisu with some mates. They'll do some rah rah poetry performing and music n' stuff. Pretty talented stuff going on and Ben Kemp is playing too. It's his Sayonara party. Boo Hoo. My plan is to get there around 7pm and stay a couple of hours. It takes about 50mins to get there and then I'll have a couple of beers and cruise on back. Early. To a teething baby who'll be dining on bosom beer and leaving my friends to enjoy the night as there is a pubic hair holiday tomorrow.
I'll better get ready. OOooh what shall I wear? I am not a dresser to the nines type girl. I am more of a casual, comfortable and cool dresser.

1 comment: