Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hihi the Horizontal Husband


This morning Joe decided to sweep the balcony, right after he vacuumed.

This week has been time looking after the Joe. Recently he hadn't had a proper bathe until today and he hasn't really left the house. Well he has really. He went to the Dr twice and got some antibiotics. I haven't used them as he's been good. He gets all snotty while he's sleeping. He went to sleep at 2.30am last night and 11.30pm tonight. Anyway, after he crashed last night, Hihi and I watched the recent Rambo movie. John Rambo I think it's called. It was cool. Very graphic and violent though but exciting as Rambo always saves the day. During the intense parts Hihi was like, 'Rambo is so reliable'. We crashed at 4.30am. Well Hihi obviously didn't I think he continued to watch TV and nibble, because he rose 12 hours later and then went to sleep tonight at 10pm . And he's sleeping in his shorts. I hate that - sleeping in clothes. He'll be receiving a punishment tomorrow.

We did manage to drive to Viva Home yesterday. It's about 10mins by car. It's a massive warehouse that sells everything you need for your home, garden and hobbywork. It is orgasmic. My dad would live there. There is also a joining mall area that contains a supermarket , some outlet shops, food places and a game parlour with the best play stuff for kids. The ride on toys rule and I wish Joe wasn't such a sooky so that ¥100 to ride them would go further. In saying that though, I would almost pay to just sit in them. Yeah, as soon as there is a little motion Joeboy gets scared.
The coin drop and push thing is my weakness and spent a lot time at those parloury thing while up the duff. Hihi's too quite partial.
We left there with a non slip spongy shower mat and a tape dispenser. And with the prices of fake grass and fake grass mats. We'll line the balcony with the stuff right after we take the measurements. I almost bought a portable greenhouse for dad. I will check out The Warehouse online first. God Christmas shopping already. 

Mil, Sil and nephew visited today. Joe woke from a short nap to be greeted by them. Oh his face was so funny. An expression of surprise, shock and happiness. They played with boy and Hihi updated them on his fourth installment of Luma and Hug. Hugluma means gears or clogs in Jappneizy. These characters were dreamt up a while back but it wasn't until last year while I was gestating and bearing Joe in NZ, that Hihi decided to animate them and enter them in a 3min competion for TakaraTomy. The prize was about ¥100,000 ($1400 NZ) plus a contract for a patent and merchandise. Well he won. It seems that they want short clips every 2 months. The pay is okay. Oh yeah, Joe is obsessed with these characters. He LOVES them. Here is the original.

I love persimmons (kaki) but not at the slimy stage. I also love dried ones. I can't imagine them juiced, but I am sure they are delish in yo git. Whats a persimmon recipe. mmmm...?

Well, tomorrow's adventure must be wool purchasing and top value margarine from Saty supermarket. I must bake a banana cake.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, hug to luma!! That's excellent. :) They are pretty cute.

    Joe is such a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring some dried persimmons back to NZ...I've never tasted them!!!
    Joe is just a delight!!

    ReplyDelete